To Hell & Back is a 120 mile bicycle tour to benefit youth in and near southeast Macomb County, Michigan.
Everyone wants to support youth, but what if you can’t do the ride?
No problem! To Hell & Back needs a solid team of volunteers to support the riders and make sure the event goes smoothly from start to finish.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Event Planners – We need well organized people to make sure all the T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted
- Registration – To ensure a smooth registration process for our riders the day of and the days before the event
- Drivers – To follow the riders and keep them safe
- Water Station Volunteers – To keep our riders hydrated
- Cooks – For the Sunday celebration
- Setup and Tear Down – Make a difference behind the scenes
- Promotion – Help us spread the word! Share our Facebook/Twitter posts, and generally make people aware of the heart of To Hell & Back
- Marketing – Help us connect with partners, sponsors and riders to get To Hell & Back on it’s way to becoming a major regional event. Help secure funds, prizes and useful in-kind donations.
- Probably a lot of positions we haven’t even thought of yet. Give us a call to discuss your talents. We’d love to have you on our team!
Eastside Teen Outreach
15800 E. 10 Mile Road,
Eastpointe, MI 48021.
Call us at 586-447.8336 or visit
ToHellAndBackRide.com for more info.